- Maintenance & Servicing
- Air Conditioning Contracts
Avoiding air conditioning breakdowns is a major priority for all our customers. Our experience also tells us that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system.
Cutting back on maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
A planned air conditioning maintenance contract from Andrews offers a range of benefits.
- All work is carried out by our friendly, in-house, fully qualified maintenance technicians
- Maintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you in advance – and of course we’re happy for you to change the time and date of the visit if necessary.
- We’ll save you money by carrying out maintenance only when necessary, depending on your environment and cooling requirements.
- You can choose from a range of maintenance service plans, including Pay-As-You-Go or Term Contracts to suit your equipment and your circumstances.
- We offer a complete, year round nationwide air conditioning maintenance service – especially useful if you operate from a number of sites.
- Every maintenance visit includes a free asset check and our technicians are able to arrange a quotation for any repairs they identify.
Our Planned Maintenance Contracts are specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation. The frequency of our maintenance visits will be agreed with you to ensure the optimum reliability and efficiency of your air con system. However, our maintenance visits always include the following activities:
- Check and clean the condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins
- Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
- Check all electrical connections
- Check operation of heater and any interlocks
- Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices
- Check condensate pump and float/sensor
- Check and flush condensate drain and tray, descale and add water treatment as necessary
- Check condensate drain pipe work for water tightness
- Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
- Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
- Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
- Check expansion valves
- Check start and running current
- Check Delta T across coil in cooling and heating modes
- Check unit operation, controls and settings
- Ensure unit is clean and damage -free
A range of consumable products will also be used during our comprehensive maintenance visits including slime guard tablets, cleaning materials, tie wraps, connector blocks, nitrogen gas and lubricating oils.
With nationwide offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and various other cities and areas we are perfectly positioned to help. Call us now on 0800 731 8833 and discover how a Planned Air Conditioning Maintenance Service from Andrews Air Conditioning Services can save you money.
Why do I need my air conditioning system serviced?
Regular service will ensure it is operating to its maximum efficiencies and extends it’s the systems life span, cutting down on costly repairs.
How often do I need my air conditioning system serviced?
We would recommend at least twice a year, one before each heating and cooling seasons. Our sales team can help and organise this and advise on a service date for you.
Can you maintain units installed my someone else?
Yes. We can maintain all air conditioning systems, just give our team a call.
Do I need an Fgas certificate?
Yes, if your system requires it by law. Please see our Fgas page for more details.
What is carried out during a service visit?
We would carry out all essential checks as listed by the SFG20 guidelines. Please see our maintenance checklist for reference. These will make sure your system is running at its optimum performance.
Over 30 locations UK-wide, and over 500 dedicated employees worldwide.
24 Hour Service
We guarantee you quality equipment and service, fully trained and experienced engineers on call 24/7, 365 days a year.
Free Site Survey
We offer free, no obligation, site surveys and quotations.
We provide a price competitive, sales and support service for our extensive range.