Although we’re best known for our expertise in split, multi-split and VRV/VRF air conditioning systems, Andrews Air Conditioning Services also offers the same level of nationwide care for a wide range of water chillers and associated heat exchange and air handling equipment.
Andrews Air Conditioning provides a range of chiller services in addition to our air conditioning activities, including Planned Maintenance, Repairs and Installation. For more information about our services, please download the Chiller Services brochure.
We provide a unique combination of services, including emergency response, breakdown repair services, and planned maintenance and chiller replacements. We can also install temporary replacement equipment to minimise any impact on your business in addition to providing new equipment as necessary. We have extensive knowledge of chiller equipment and our expertise means that you’re in safe hands.
Andrews Air Conditioning also provides a Climate Contingency Service, which includes guaranteed availability of chiller hire equipment, a comprehensive site survey and pre-agreed siting and selection of temporary equipment.
As with our air conditioning services, Andrews provides a Planned Maintenance service for chiller equipment, ensuring the efficient, smooth operation of the system.
Although reducing the frequency of scheduled chiller maintenance visits might at first seem to be the best option for business owners trying to reduce costs, repairing any system only when repairs are needed or when it breaks down will significantly increase lifetime costs. System components and parts could fail prematurely and energy-efficiency could be impacted, increasing costs.
One of our Planned Maintenance Contracts provides a range of services and benefits, including:
- 24 hour support, 365 days of the year – particularly useful if you own a number of buildings or sites throughout the country
- All chiller maintenance work will be completed by our fully qualified, in-house, friendly technicians
- A number of contract options are available to suit your budget, equipment and circumstances, including term contracts and pay-as-you-go options
- All maintenance visits will be scheduled and a time and date agreed with you in advance
- We’ll carry out chiller services only when needed, dependent upon the cooling/heating and environmental requirements of your business
- Each major chiller maintenance visit will include a complementary asset check
- Should any upgrades or repairs be identified, our engineers will provide a rapid quotation
Whether your chiller is used to keep vital people, critical equipment or sensitive products cool, we provide a cost-effective and highly reliable, rapid response should your equipment fail – making sure that if your chiller equipment fails, your business won’t suffer.
- Lines staffed by our friendly team of advisors 24/7
- Andrews Air Conditioning only fits quality, original parts from some of world’s leading manufacturers
- With expertise on a vast range of equipment and manufacturers, we’ll get your chiller operating smoothly and efficiently again as quickly as we can
Andrews Air Conditioning is known for our expertise in air conditioning equipment, services and installation. We’re also developing an excellent reputation for selecting and installing environmentally-friendly chiller systems. We strive to meet the individual needs of each of our customers and can provide a free no-obligation quotation.
For more information about our chiller services, please contact us today.